[rust-dev] [ANN] RACER integration for Sublime Text
Glenn Watson
2014-08-25 21:54:36 UTC

I've started a simple integration of the RACER code completion utility
for Sublime Text 3.

Source code (and more information) is available here:
https://github.com/glennw/RustAutoComplete

You can install it through Package Control:
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/RustAutoComplete

Pull requests for new features or fixes are welcome!

Cheers
Brian Anderson
Phil Dawes
2014-08-26 05:15:17 UTC
Oops, forgot to CC the list. Gmail strikes again!
This is awesome. A bunch of people have been asking for this so thanks
very much for building it.
I don't know much about sublime text - does it make sense to bundle this
with the racer package?
Cheers,
Phil
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Glenn Watson <gwatson at mozilla.com>
Post by Glenn Watson
Hi,
I've started a simple integration of the RACER code completion utility
for Sublime Text 3.
https://github.com/glennw/RustAutoComplete
https://sublime.wbond.net/packages/RustAutoComplete
Pull requests for new features or fixes are welcome!
Cheers
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
I'm not really sure - I don't know much about the ST ecosystem either :)

I suspect it's easier to keep it separate given the way Package Control
seems to work but someone more knowledgeable about ST may like to
comment on that?

I'd be happy to bundle it with Racer if it makes sense to do so.

Cheers