[rust-dev] 11/6 SF Rust Meetup - All about Servo
Erick Tryzelaar
2014-10-16 04:50:51 UTC
Hello Rust aficionados!

I'm pleased to announce our next Bay Area Rust meetup on Thursday, November
6th at the SF Mozilla office! We've got a great meeting planned, where
Mozilla's Servo team will be talking about their super interesting browser
written in our favorite language. Here's the lineup:

Matt Brubeck - How browsers work + Robinson
Keegan McAllister - html5ever & Rust metaprogramming
Patrick Walton - TBD
Josh Matthews - So you want to be a Servo wizard...

As always, Mozilla will be graciously providing food and drink. If you
would like to attend, sign up at this link:
http://www.meetup.com/Rust-Bay-Area/events/203495172/

I hope you all can make it!

-Erick
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...