[rust-dev] Important typo in Rust Guide
Charlie Flowers
2014-08-30 13:25:13 UTC
There's a particularly harmful typo in the Rust Guide. Not sure the best
way to point it out, so I thought I'd drop it in an email to the list.

In this text: "There's one big difference between a closure and named
functions, and it's in the name: a function "closes over its environment."

Of course, it should say "a CLOSURE closes over its environment". To
someone just learning about closures, this typo will confuse them to no end
:)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
In the future, all issues related to Rust should go on the issue
tracker: https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues

Or, you can just open a pull request :)
https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/pull/16881